- Membership Dues (State & National) turned in regularly to State Office by dates required.
- Unit Annual Financial Review (formerly known as "Audit") to State Office by December 1st.
- Fiscal Year-End Report to State Office by December 1st.
- Submit a copy of the required IRS tax form to the state PTA by December 1st.
- Has bylaws approved every three years according to the procedures of the state PTA.
- Officer's list for following school year to State Office by March 31st.
- Adherence to the Purposes and basic policies of PTA.
Need Help? Contact your Area Vice President for further assistance.