Hazelwood PTA Council Mission
To support our learners, educators, and communities, by promoting the welfare of our children through educational achievements, community involvement, and providing high standards of excellence.
- To promote communication and cooperation among its member units,
- To inform, instruct and inspire local units,
- To respond to local unit needs,
- To provide programs and projects of community-wide interest and concern.
- To provide basic leadership training and information,
- To keep informed on PTA issues and disseminate information from Missouri PTA, National PTA, and from its regional team,
- To provide conferences and workshops and urge participation of member units,
- To fundraise monies to be used for our Hazelwood PTA Scholarship fund,
- To build and maintain contacts with school administrators, school board members, and other civic leaders, to provide quality education for all children and youth.